Pull up to this ferny home, in the quiet Balmoral suburb at the end of the cul-der-sac on Fishermen’s Bend with neighbouring parklands.
You will be greeted with the double remote lock up garage (with plenty of storage space), the property features the large front entertaining deck, polished timber floors throughout and is fully furnished with comfortable settings, to the rear of the property you will find a further back deck with French doors that lead off the kitchen.
This Large Home Features:
- 3 Bedrooms (all good size)
- Fully Furnished
- 2 Bathroom
- En-suite (in Master)
- Linen Provided (Including sheets and towels)
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning \
- Polished Timber Floors
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Broadband Internet Service Available
- Telephone (for local calls- included in weekly rent)
- Foxtel (included in weekly rent)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area (including large deck with 8 seater outdoor setting)
- Front and Rear Decks
- Double Remote Garage
- Adjoins Small Park
- Garden maintenance (included in weekly rent)
- There are a number of parks and playgrounds within very easy walking distance
- 3 Minutes drive or 10 minute walk from Oxford Street (the vibrant heart of Bulimba, which offers numerous restaurants, a cinema, grocery store and a range of boutique clothing and gift stores)
- Walking distance to bus stops and 5 minute drive from train and City Cat services.
- Easy car access to the city centre and the Gateway motorway.
- The house is very close to Sts Peter and Paul Primary School and popular Bulimba State School, and is in the catchment area for the latter.
Min Stay is 1 week @ $1320 a week, 4 weeks the rate drops to $1020 per week
*No Dogs (NOT NEGOTIABLE)
Looking for short term accommodation? Don’t look past this charming fully furnished well-appointed home in quiet street just minutes from the ever popular Oxford Street. Call Rental Place today to secure this property!
Meters from Oxford Street