|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
A romantic luxury coastal apartment with its own private plunge pool
Indulge yourself in this quality, luxury coastal apartment with plunge pool.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury apartment has spectacular ocean views, plunge pool, wifi, foxtel, and ducted airconditioning. Only a few homes on the South Coast of NSW offer the luxury and quality of this beautiful property located on one of Kiama's best headlands.
LINEN AND TOWELS INCLUDED : PRIVATE POOL : WIFI : FOXTEL: AIRCONDITIONED
Accommodates 4 guests maximum : 2 bedrooms : 2 bathrooms
2 Nights Minimum
Let the stress of life drop away as you treat yourself to a relaxing stay in this stunning 2 bedroom apartment which is fully self-contained - and even has a kitchen garden to gather ingredients for your daily meals.
Lie in the aqua blue plunge pool while you gaze out to the Pacific Ocean. If the seasons right, you might spot a whale while you are relaxing!
• Ocean Pines is an airconditioned top floor 2 bedroom apartment (one king, one queen) with 2 full bathrooms (Master has a double shower with a single shower in smaller main bath)
• Bi Fold Doors from the open plan kitchen, living and dining areas open out to the BBQ deck where you can relax at the dining table while you look after the BBQ and stare out to the Ocean. Steps from here head down to the plunge pool and enjoy the serene beauty.
• The Kitchen has a Meile Induction stove and oven, large fridge/freezer, microwave/steam oven, warming drawer, kettle, toaster and is well equipped with quality cutlery, crockery, serving dishes and glassware.There is a blender, mixer, Bar mix, at least 2 or 3 baking dishes and a flat baking tray in the kitchen plus some extra throw away aluminium baking pans there as well. There is a flat baking tray.The kitchen also provides salt, pepper and an array of seasonings plus aluminium foil, glad wrap, garbage bags, etc.
• Please help yourself to fresh herbs from the front garden - Rosemary, Mint, thyme, oregano, parsley and coriander.
• The living area has a large flat screen TV/DVD with an Foxtel
• The property has an energy rating of 6 stars, runs off solar power and has rainwater tanks for the gardens.
• Ocean Pines Apartment is your luxury home away from home in a perfect location on one of Kiama's headlands.
• Take the break you deserve in this inspired beach house at a great holiday destination close to secluded, pristine beaches.
• 1 King Bedroom and 1 Queen Bedroom
• WIFI and Foxtel
• Private outdoor area with Plunge Pool with Spa overlooking the ocean
• Top quality linen is provided plus bath and beach towels
• Shared Laundry with washing machine and dryer accessed from external door(owners also use this laundry)
• NO SMOKING ANYWHERE IN THE PROPERTY
• Sorry NO Children and NO Pets Infants Welcome
• Ocean Pines Apartment does NOT allow parties and is not suitable for guests wishing to make undue noise.
• This stunning home is the furtherest house East in Kiama and has amazing 180 degree views from Kiama Lighthouse to Jervis Bay.
• Just a couple of minutes walk away is the famous Little Blowhole, a spectacular natural rock formation which shoots a geyser of water into the air when the ocean waves are a bit turbulent. And a 2 minute walk gets you to the door of the well-known Little Blowhole Cafe, run by people who love their food and coffee. Or go into town for The Brooding Italians Coffee or restaurants like Kai (Japanaese), Hanoi on Manning, Olive & Vine and Penny Whistlers. For the Best Burgers in town go to the Hungry Monkey at "The Terraces" on Collins Street.
• You can also join the Kiama Coast Walk at the door and take a short 20 minute stroll northerly along the coast into central Kiama, or a more enterprising hike southwards along the astonishingly beautiful coastline, through pockets of rainforest and near private beaches and rock platforms to Werri Beach, Gerringong (around 8 km one way).
• Easts Beach, Kiama, is a 5 minute walk south around the headland and Kendalls Beach, Kiama, is a short 10 minute walk north.
The Little Blow Hole
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
1 Feb 2017 - 14 Dec 2017
2 night minimum stay