Superb two story timber house which has recently been renovated with a new kitchen, lighting, evaporative cooler, outdoor BBQ area and new fully openable doors to a covered deck with a 12 seater outdoor lounge and dining table for 8. Cushions and umbrellas, if needed, are in the living area. There are Blue Tooth speakers on the main deck by the BBQ area. The deck offers wonderful views to Philip Island and the sunsets can be spectacular. Central heating has also been installed.
Beach access is just a minutes walk away and the house is situated on a large native block with the back area fully fenced. The house features four bedrooms downstairs, easy living entry hall whilst the bedrooms have tastefully carpeted floors. Two bathrooms downstairs and two toilets. Upstairs is a very stylish large open plan with two separate lounge areas, dining area and modern kitchen with breakfast bar. All opening on to a large covered wooden deck. Decor is in excellent order with all furniture and appliances modern and relaxing. Perfect for a great seaside holiday.
* Queen sized bed with en suite and ceiling fan
* 2 Queen sized bedrooms with pedestal fans
* Bedroom with four children's bunks and pedestal fan
* Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
* Laundry with washing machine leading to back garden which is fully fenced
* Kitchen area with breakfast bar
* Modern appliances with wooden benches
* Dining area with excellent size wooden dining table and chairs for 10 people
* Living area off dining area with bean bags, sofas and large screen TV and DVD
* Second living area at the other end of the open plan with comfortable sofas and coffee table
* Fully openable doors on to a covered sizable deck to with water views to Phillip Island
* Large BBQ, wooden dining table and chairs for 8 people
* Evaporative cooling
* Central heating
* Off street parking with cover
* Quality linen throughout
* House sleeps 6 adults only with bunks for 4 children only
* Non smoking house
* No pets
Welcome to Somers
Somers is on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. It is a delightful, unspoilt coastal village with easy access to the beach, local bike and walking tracks, wineries and restaurants, markets, farm gates and the Somers General Store. A beautiful place to relax and enjoy some quality time.