This comfortable 3 bedroom house enables you to enjoy a traditional seaside holiday. Retaining the best of its original 70's features the house has been renovated into a family friendly home that offers relaxed living close to water sports, cycle track and walking trail.
* Lounge/dining. L shaped lounge with comfortable sofas, TV and DVD, wood heater, air conditioner, dining room and chairs and wooden floors throughout.
* Kitchen. Fully equipped with electric hob, electric wall oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer and separate kitchen eating area with table and chairs.
* Laundry. Washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board and outside drying line.
* Bedroom 1. Queen sized bed with en suite bathroom.
* Bedroom 2. Double sized bed.
* Bedroom 3. 4 children bunks.
* Bathroom. 1 en suite with with shower and toilet. 1 separate with bath and separate shower. Separate toilet.
* Back garden. BBQ, table and benches. Cubby house for children.
* Parking. Off street with under cover available.
* Non smoking
* No pets
* Sleeps 4 adults and 4 children comfortably
The joy of the Peninsula
Somers on the Mornington Peninsular is a delightful, unspoiled coastal village with easy access to the beach, local bike and walking tracks, wineries, restaurants, markets, farm gates, golf and horse riding. The Somers General store is a must visit.