|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
***** Strictly 3 nights minimum only at this property. If more than 6 guests we will consider 2 nights minimum stay. *****
Please enquire about our complimentary breakfast when booking for 6 guests or more.
Bedroom 1: Double bed, wardrobe with spare pillows and blankets, reading lamps, 2 side tables, screen, table and 2 chairs. The WIFI is located in this room.
Laundry - washing machine and dryer.
WC and shower recess.
Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen with kettle, toaster, microwave, oven, 900mm stove, fridge, 2 basins, pantry, and dishwasher.
Bar stools on kitchen bench.
Dining area: table for 6 guests with additional seating if required.
Living area: there are three 3 seater couches. There are 2 double sofa beds. Entertainment unit with TV and radio, coffee table and there is a free standing fire place.
Upstairs Bedroom (2) Double bed with 2 side tables and reading lamps, table and 2 chairs, balcony area with views to the city skyline. In wardrobe there are fans, blankets and heaters. There is also an reverse cycle AC unit in this room.
Bedroom 3: Double bed with 2 side tables and reading lamps. There is a reverse cycle AC unit in this bedroom. There are so fans, heaters and blankets in the wardrobe.
Bedroom 4: Double bed with 2 side tables and 2 reading lamps, AC reverse cycle unit in this bedroom. There are fans, blankets and heaters located in the wardrobe.
Bathroom: there is a WC, spa bath for 2-3 people and shower recess and basin in this large bathroom.
Backyard: Table seating for 8-10 people with bench seats. BBQ facilities for your usage. Foldaway clothes line.
Please note the garage is out of bounds as the owners have used this space for storage. Thank you for respecting this.
The beautiful home is located in Clifton Hill and is a great place to base yourself in Melbourne to recharge and explore.
The surrounding areas of Clifton Hill including Collingwood and Fitzroy is renowned for its layers of local history, infamous characters, quirky creativity and effortless charm.
The triangle suburbs of Collingwood, Fitzroy and Carlton are famous for its cafes, bars and restaurants and it has been consistently one of Melbourne's top dining and bar-hopping 'burbs.
If you love shopping, you are in for a treat with factory outlets flanking Smith Street; specialty stores like Smart Alec men's hatters; Tongue and Groove designer and vintage furniture.
There are Scandanavian furniture stores alongside vintage finds; rare records at The Searchers Second hand Shop; and a whole world of pre-loved everything at Lost & Found Market.
The city is on your door step and only 10 minutes tram ride away.
The property is located nearby the Carlton Gardens and the Darling Gardens.
There are 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This place can sleep up to 12 people comfortably.
Each bedroom has a comfortable Double size bed that sleeps 2 people in each bed.
There are 2 brand new sofa beds in the living areas. Upon request, single fold out beds can be provided for groups.
There is parking located nearby and at the front of the property.
- Please leave the house as you found it.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, they cannot stay over night, but please no loud parties.
- When checking out, please leave the house in a clean and tidy manner. You don't need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone's home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down after 9pm and be respectful of our neighbours. Complaints from our neighbours will result in immediate cancellation of your booking.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000 and consult the fire safety manual. For other matters, phone us.
- It is your responsibility to lock the house when you are not inside and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of property. If you realise you have left something in the house after check-out please phone us and we can arrange to have it returned to you.
- Have a great time!
Clifton Hill is located within 3.5 km of the CBD.
It is next door to Fitzroy and Collingwood and there is a charm about the area.
There is an abundance of cafes, attractions and placed to visit within this neighbourhood.
Within 4 kms of the city
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
10 May 2016 - 10 May 2017
3 night minimum stay
11 May 2017 - 19 Oct 2017
1 night minimum stay