Fantastic, renovated, family beach house to relax and unwind in.
Entry is via a wooden staircase that leads to a large deck and balcony area. At this height you are up at tree level and surrounded by palms in all directions. It gives a secluded and private feel to deck side sun baking or entertaining.
On the first level you have the open plan kitchen, dining , lounge area with huge doors that open up the entire front of the house. There is also a Bedroom with a Queen bed and a Bathroom with Toilet, Shower and Basin. The Bathroom is combined with the Laundry which has a Washing Machine, Dryer and Basin.
Going out the back door you turn left and go up a few steps to the Pool area. There is a corner to set up the umbrella if you desire to sit around and chat whilst watching the kids in the pool. There are also banana lounges for those who wish to read and doze off and a box full of pool toys to be used.
Back inside you take the stairs up to the top level and on your left is a large bedroom with King bed. Walking across the landing you pass a decent sized bathroom with 2 basins, shower and toilet. Past the bathroom is another huge bedroom with Queen bed and 2 Single beds.
At ground level if you choose not to go up the wooden staircase, you can open the garage and walk up the internal stairs to gain access.
This Beach House is a wonderful combination of old and new. It has the original bones of the Beach Shack it once was, combined with a renovation to update. A terrific home where you can enjoy a family getaway.
3 Bedrooms: 1 King, 1 Queen and 1 Queen & 2 Singles
Open plan Kitchen, Dining, Lounge
Big Decks for BBQ/entertaining
Tropical swimming pool
Garage and Off street Parking
NO SCHOOLIES POLICY
NO SMOKING POLICY
No WIFI: please note; reception at Sunshine Beach is "dodgy" because of the undulating land so most people just "piggy-back" off their mobiles. There are plenty of free hotspots around.
This house suits the family unit/ the extended family/ or / a couple of families looking for a laid - back house where they can chill and unwind together. The house is not suited to babies who are crawling or toddlers.
THINGS TO DO
- 350 metres to beach, surf and surf club.
- 250 metres to bars and award-winning restaurants and great local shops; including a small IGA, terrific Fish and Chip shop and 3 fantastic Coffee outlets
- Public Transport just at the end of the street
- Bus to Australia Zoo stops at the corner or do the 40 minute drive yourself
- Noosa National Park around the corner
- the famous Hastings Street at Noosa Heads is a 5 minute drive a 40 minute walk through the National Park
- Kids Park and Playground 20 metres away; swings, flying fox, half court Basketball
- 20 minute drive to the famous Eumundi Markets
- 40 minute drive to Aussie World Theme park
- 5 minute drive to World Class Noosa Springs Golf Course
- Fraser Island ( the worlds largest sand Island) is 1.5 hours drive North
- Brisbane City and Airport are just over an hours drive South : D.F.O. (Direct Factory Outlets) for great bargains on Billabong, Rip Curl, Quicksilver
February: Noosa Summer Swim
March: Noosa Festival of Surfing
May: Noosa Food & Wine Festival
May: Noosa Ultimate Sports Fest
July: Noosa Long Weekend
August: Noosa Strade Bianche Cycling Event
September: Noosa Jazz Festival
October: Noosa Triathlon