House in the Country but close to shops.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 King Singles
Bedroom 4: 2 Singles
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed (Upstairs)
The lounge has a Double Sofa Bed
Family room has Single Bed with trundle under
More mattresses available if needed
The kitchen looks out onto your own private outdoor entertaining area. No bugs or leaves as it is fully screened for your comfort.
This lovely federation style home is situated at the end of the cul de sac on acreage and includes the use of a communal sparkling covered in-ground pool, which is positioned at the rear of the property in its own screened in area for all our guests to enjoy. Just a short walk down the back steps.
* Master bedroom with en-suite and air conditioning
* Main bathroom with large corner bath and separate shower
* Lovely light and airy Kitchen fully equipped
* Formal lounge with gorgeous bay window seat and air conditioning
* Open plan living with fireplace and air conditioning
* Lots of yard and outdoor areas
* Light a fire outdoors and sit under the gum trees
* Plenty of parking
* Beautiful fully landscaped gardens
* Private and secluded location yet close to everything
Our beautiful home is ready to accommodate your next stay:
* Suitable for Family Holidays – Corporate Bookings – Sporting/School Groups
* Beautiful bush setting, minutes to shops, highway and theme parks
* Close by are Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild and the RM Williams Outback Spectacular, plus Sanctuary Cove Marina
* Close to Woolworths Shopping Centre, Cafe's, Restaurants
* Short drive to Gold Coast Beaches, Gold Coast Hinterland, with its scenic walks, wineries and craft shops of Mt Tamborine
Your home away from home.
Your place to stay when you're away.
There is a second dwelling located at the rear of the property.
This home is located approximately 50 meters from the main residence (next to the communal pool) and the property owners live there.
The main residence is very private with its own outdoor and BBQ area.