OCTAVIA PINES ~ ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT
A well-known local landmark, “Octavia Pines” happily promises the iconic Sydney beach holiday experience. Easily identified by the massive & grand pine trees in the front garden, it has long been regarded as one of the best beach fishing spots in Sydney and has the perfect north-east aspect with totally uninterrupted 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean.
Every sense is influenced by the power of nature here. Feel the warmth of the sun on your skin, the fresh cleansing salt air, the sound of the surf and the bright, colourful & ever changing delights of the rhythm of the sea. It is impossible to over-estimate the delight of waking to the view from your bed direct to the morning surf, or the peace of an evening drink as you watch the moon rise over the ocean.
The four bedroom and two bathroom apartment has the most incredible and awe-inspiring panorama from one end of world-famous Narrabeen beach to the other, framed by the eight majestic 150 year old Norfolk Pines that give this home such memorable character.
Many luxuries abound in this beautiful home... We have a gorgeous barista quality coffee machine, use our selection of beans or bring your favourite... There's a bunch of board games for cheerful competition, or choose to tune out from the rest of the world while enjoying candles & bubbles in the extra-deep couples bath... Or there's even a grand piano for guests who are inclined (and able!) to serenade the sea...
Local sporting facilities include nine golf courses within a 20 minute drive, numerous flat bike paths plus bush trail bike tracks, and of course every water sport imaginable from the flat calm of Narrabeen Lake to a direct view of the World Championship break at North Narrabeen.
Do as much or as little as you please. Fish the surf beach, or take the little ones for a fish and paddle over to the lake. Hire a kayak. Indulge in the gourmet produce at the Friday morning Farmer's Markets ten minutes flat walk or two minutes drive away. Indulge & relax with an in-house massage, listening to the sound of the surf. Explore the amazing sea life at the rock pool. Enjoy the dolphins, professional surfers, yachts, stand up paddle boarders, large ships and kite surfers that pass by on a daily basis, but perhaps the early dawn sunrise beats them all for sheer breathtaking beauty.
There is no road to cross, and no “filtered ocean views” here… From the timber reclaimed Sydney Harbour wharf Ironbark posts that stand proudly on the balcony, to the floor-to-ceiling glass that makes the living room and dining room areas, Octavia Pines is a true Sydney beachfront paradise that makes the best of what this unique & exclusive location has to offer.
ACCOMMODATION INCLUDES –
* Three Balcony Bedrooms (Queen / Queen / Twin King Single) all with sliding doors direct onto the north-east oceanfront verandah
* One Bunk Room with a double bed, single bed above, and another single pull-out trundle bed
* Two large full bathrooms each with walk-in shower, toilet and bath
* Kitchen, dining, lounge and extensive 25 metre long balcony means there is plenty of room to relax and enjoy the simply awesome views
* Outside shower to rinse the sand from your boards and feet, then relax on the ocean front lawn or head to the balcony for nibbles, perhaps a glass of wine, or a lazy afternoon snooze on the comfy verandah bed with the sound of the surf and sea breeze
* Two car parking, Foxtel, WIFI, bus to Manly or the City on your doorstep, plus a little convenience store open 7am-7pm only 50 metres away makes this prime location unbeatable for families
*Great and surprisingly quiet location at the end of its own little street with no through traffic
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS INCLUDE –
* Easy and flat 5 minute walk to the clean, clear, calm of Narrabeen Lake at the other end of the street, absolutely perfect for non-swimmers or families with smaller children who may not enjoy the ocean beach waves
* Easy and flat 10 minute walk to many yummy cafes, a large supermarket, local shopping and top restaurants (including Indian, Japanese, Thai, Italian & Modern Australian)
* Within a 5 minute drive you can find: Two cinemas (one has seven movie theatres), every take-away, home-delivery or dine-in restaurant imaginable, plus all commercial & community facilities including the region’s major hospital
* Within a 20 minute drive are nine beautiful golf courses, numerous tennis courts, skate parks and of course numerous bike paths and off-road bush bike tracks, plus many gyms, yoga studios and massage & beauty facilities
* Manly Beach and Sydney Harbour City are easily reached by car, bus or taxi / Uber. They are an easy 20 and 35 minutes minutes away respectively during the evening... Add a little longer for daytime travel...
MORE INFORMATION -
* All linen and towels are included, providing maximum no-hassle relaxation for your stay
* We can organise a starter pack for your welcome food & drink, or even supply a more complete provisioning of your pantry
* We can also organise any other requests, for example airport transfers, and are delighted to help in any way, just ask!
* Please contact the owner direct to discuss your sleeping configurations, as there are various possibilities available that may suit you particular needs.