Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Wedged into extraordinary comfort
We booked this property Over A year ago for a weeks holiday just gone. There were 4 couples and it exceeded all our expectations in terms of location, comfort and space. The owners met us on arrival and gave us a great welcome as well as rundown of the property. The unit had everything we needed and more from bike riding to kayaking and gourmet cooking in the kitchen. Too much fun and sad to leave This amazing place and location. Many thanks.
The photos don't do this place justice. We were privileged to call this place home for 6 weeks and I still can't quite believe how nice it was.
But the best thing was the host. Carolyn was so friendly and helpful. Everything was labelled or had instructions. Anything I needed to know about anything in the house or local area was at my fingertips. She listened to any feedback I had, and just made me want to be her when I grow up.
The house is pretty gorgeous. The views are gorgeous. The stars from the spa are awe-inspiring. The amenities are great. I brought a bunch of stuff I didn't have to use (their beach chairs are amazing, by the way). They bought a bike specially for my daughter when the previous one of a similar size broke just before our stay. Kayaks, body boards, scooters, bikes, dvds, you name it, it was all there to use. Oh, and they got our kids gifts when we arrived.
Biggest downers for us:
1. There seemed to always be yardwork or a truck backing (making that beeping sound) around or sometimes before 7am.
2. I had to be super vigilant about my son taking things out on the balcony (18 months old), because they are fun to throw down 4 storeys. So I wouldn't really recommend it for mobile kids under 2. But my 3 year old was totally fine.
And a spectacular sunset over the lake every day was totally worth it.
Spent my 60th here with my whole family, this property is absolutely stunning, plenty of room for all of us, fantastic views , the place was clean with everything you could possibly need, great location will definitely return
Perfect space for a group of young families
We were a group of 4 families with a bunch of young kids (all under 5). Carolyn was a very accommodating and we brought some extra air mattresses/port-a-cots for the kids. There was even a kiddy gate installed at the bottom of the stair case when we rocked up. Due to the extent of glass and the age of the kids we agreed an extra cleaning charge for cleaning the glass. This was raised and agreed upfront which was very reasonable. I felt that Carolyn went above and beyond accommodating our needs.
The location is excellent (stuff google doesn't tell you):
- There is a park about 150m from your front door suited for kids aged 1-5.
- Lakefront has grassed and thoroughly shaded areas to set up on sunny days (no real requirement for beach tents).
- The lake has large areas of gradual 0mm to 500mm deep water for kids to play.
- There are two cafes both serve cafe style food and one serves a passable coffee.
- Extensive footpath tracks for scooting and kids biking to local parks.
- Awesome kids park (Graeme Stuart park, located 500m away)
- Further parks around the lake
- Bushwalking tracks on other side of lake.
- Lake and inlet great for kayak adventures.
The penthouse is excellent and fully equipped:
Bottom level (level 2):
- bottom level has a master bedroom (huge) with en-suite
- 2 other rooms (one with 2 single beds) other with single and trundle bed.
- shared bathroom
- mega kitchen, (mostly fully equipped does not have blender, garlic press and high end knives etc so if you are very particular bring these. Has everything else), dining area and lounge area.
- deck with rocking chairs
- queen bedroom with great views
- large lounge room with heaps of kid toys and board games
- large TV with netflix/dvd's/iview etc
- kitchenette with fridge and breakfast bench and table
- shared bathroom
- Top deck BBQ area, outdoor dining, additional chairs, rooftop hot tub (fully safety compliant with out closing doors).
Fully equipped with double kayak, sea kayak, about 10 bikes for the whole family (does not have little balance bikes so bring these if required) about 4 or 5 scooters, beach stuff, inner tubes, about 7 body boards etc, fishing rods, kites and water guns. The garage is lockup and exclusive so you can also store own toys if required.
The experience was excellent.
50th Birthday Celebration
This place is heavenly. Beautiful big open space with gorgeous views. Comfortable beds and huge kitchen with a lovely view. Very private and has everything you need for a comfortable stay
Beautiful property with plenty of room for a large family