We look forward to welcoming you to our gorgeous two level penthouse at Currimundi. Perfect for families large or small, giving you the luxury of space in a unique location.
Stunning views over the lake and ocean.
One of a kind!
If you are looking for a peaceful holiday to simply laze the days away at the beach, or a more active holiday enjoying the sights of this glorious part of the Sunshine Coast, this penthouse is your perfect choice.
* Gorgeous two level penthouse with stunning views
* Lift access to both levels
* Footsteps to the lake and surf beach
* Private Jacuzzi and BBQ on upper deck
* Alfresco dining with cool sea breezes
* Huge fully kitted out kitchen
* Laundry with washing machine/dryer and outside washing line
* Cafe onsite for delicious breakfasts and lunches
* Direct access to kilometres of bike and walking paths
* Playground in the adjacent park
* Free wifi
Park your car in your own private lock up garage and step out your front door to the pristine stretch of Currimundi beach, a popular location for swimming, surfing, fishing, sky diving and kite surfing.
The lake is perfect for kids and adults of all ages with calm water swimming, stand up paddleboards, kayaking, fishing and clean golden sand for sandcastles!
This lakefront ocean penthouse is in an idyllic location with multiple living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms to ensure everyone has space and privacy and amazing views from its unbeatable location.
Bedroom 1 - extra large king bed and ensuite, TV and DVD
Bedroom 2 - two single beds
Bedroom 3 - 1 King single and 1 single trundle, TV and DVD
Bedroom 4 - On the upper level, Queen bed with beautiful lake views
* All bedrooms have comfortable beds and large built in robes
Interaction with Guests
We can meet you onsite when you arrive with keys, lift codes etc.
Happy to show you around and answer any questions you may have.
*There is a detailed compendium for your use with instructions for all kitchen and laundry appliances and a step by step guide to using the big screen television, amplifier and dvd entertainment system in the upstairs living area.
Places to visit and things to do on the Sunshine Coast.
* Paddle board/kayak on the lake and canals
* Bike riding along the beachside board walk and lake path
* Fishing in the Currimundi Lake
* Playing in the rock pools at Dicky Beach
* Surfing at Moffitt and Currimundi Beaches
* Boat Cruise on Pumicestone Passage [10 mins]
* Golf at the Greg Norman designed Pelican Waters Golf Resort
* Have fun at the races at the Sunshine Coast Turf Club [10 mins]
* Sunday markets at Currimundi [3 mins] and Bulcock Street, Caloundra [10 mins]
* Australia Zoo [20 mins]
* Ettamogah Pub [15 mins]
* Underwater World, Mooloolaba [20 mins]
* Eumundi markets on Wed and Sat
* Arts and crafts at Maleny and Montville [30 mins]
* Day trip to Fraser Island
* (email hidden), Noosa [45 mins]
* 55 minutes to Brisbane airport and 20 mins to Sunshine Coast airport
Other things to note
To make your stay easy and enjoyable, we happily provide quality sheets, pillowcases, bath and beach towels, bathmats, hand towels, tea towels, soft blankets, doonas and pillows.
You can view this spectacular apartment on you tube.
Search: YouTube The Wedge Penthouse
This penthouse is suited to families and respectful small groups of friends. We have a strictly no parties, weddings or functions policy. Pets are not permitted at any time. We reserve the right to terminate the Tenancy and you will forfeit all monies paid if these conditions are breached.
This is a strictly non smoking apartment.