Eagles Nest Luxury Mountain Retreat offers guests a unique, completely secluded and relaxed mountain Chalet Experience that you will not get anywhere else in the Yarra Valley.
The hand crafted log Chalet is on 10 acres of untouched historic bushland. Surrounded by unforgettable scenery and views that are out of this world, the property has a range of stunning native wildlife and trees that are over 200 years old.
Whatever the reason for your stay you will find yourself in complete comfort. Come in and sit by the open fire or simply relax in the sunken hot tub with a bottle of local wine. You will have a feeling of being the only person on earth.
Only 20 minutes from stunning Healesville and 15 minutes to Marysville, Eagles Nest is situated perfectly along the black spur where you can have access to the Yarra Valley Wine region or some fine dining at the nearby restaurants. The Chalet is fully appointed and beautifully furnished with period and antique furnishings, offering a memorable and lasting experience.
Eagles Nest is the perfect choice for Romantic Stays, Honeymoons, Anniversaries, Artists, Bird watching, Skiing at Lake Mountain, Girls weekends, Relaxing with friends, Winery tours or simply just getting away from it all.
* Incredible views of the Mystic Mountains
* Large outdoor entertainment deck, complete with BBQ, dining area and an incredible Stone Wood Fired Pizza Oven, not to mention the sunken cedar hot tub, running at a perfect 38 Degrees
* Stunning open fire place, Gas Log Heater and reverse cycle air conditioning/heating.
* 3 Bedrooms allowing for 1 King, and 2 Queen size beds.
* All towels and linen provided
* Unlimited Crystal Clear Natural Spring water for drinking and bathing
* Large Flat screen TV's, DVD players, Blu Ray, Satellite TV, HiFi
* Full mobile reception
* Explore the park like grounds with beautiful gardens and exotic trees
* Resident Wedge Tail Eagles, Owls, King Parrots
There is a mandatory $500 bond required to stay at this property. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully. Any fraudulent behaviour or breach of our Terms & Conditions will result in your eviction from the property. Strictly no pets allowed.