Situated in a quiet leafy street and shaded by a giant Poinciana, this well-appointed, fully furnished and equipped property offers the following:
- 2 living areas
- 2 double bedrooms with Queen beds and 2 single bedrooms with 1 single bed in each
- 42 inch Plasma TV with Foxtel IQ downstairs, second TV with Foxtel upstairs
- Telephone for local calls included in weekly rent
- Broadband internet service available
- Outdoor entertaining areas including large deck with 6 seater outdoor setting and BBQ
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Large laundry
- Linen provided, including sheets and towels
- Spacious bathroom and 2 toilets
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2 car parking in undercover carport
- Grassed backyard adjoining small park
- Garden maintenance included in weekly rent
There are a number of parks and playgrounds within very easy walking distance of the property. It is a 3 minute drive or 10 minute walk from Oxford St, the vibrant heart of Bulimba, which offers numerous restaurants, a cinema, grocery store and a range of boutique clothing and gift stores. Walking distance to bus stops and 5 minute drive from train and City Cat services. Easy car access to the city centre and the Gateway motorway.
The house is very close to St Peter & Paul Primary School and popular Bulimba State School, and is in the catchment area for the latter.
RENTAL varies depending on term of lease. From $ 850 to $ 1400 per week.
Minimum stay requires 7 nights.
No dogs allowed.
Meters from Oxford Street