Welcome to Oak Beach Cottage or OBC as it is affectionately known. OBC is luxury beach front Port Douglas accommodation on exclusive Oak Beach. OBC is only 40 minutes drive from Cairns International Airport, 20 minutes drive from Palm Cove and 12 minutes drive to the heart of Port Douglas.
Oak Beach is Port Douglas's most exclusive beach; it is unspoiled and is surrounded by lush tropical rainforest and palm trees. The beach is uncrowded and is perfect for sunbathing, picnicking, snorkeling or just lazing about.
You may be lucky and see dolphins swimming in the Coral Sea. The sunrise in the morning is just stunning as is the full moon rising from the ocean!
OBC is Port Douglas luxury holiday house accommodation in every sense of the word and accommodates up to six people. The beach house has been created by one of Australia's leading interior designers and the house presents with a unique combination of 'contemporary colonialism'
Every effort has been made to ensure that you will have the holiday of a lifetime in this tropical paradise and you will want to come back again and again!
You can laze about in the private salt water pool, enjoy a BBQ, sleep in a hammock or enjoy cocktails, as the sun sets behind the palm trees. Equally you may want to enjoy many of the cafes, restaurants and tourist destinations in the area, including the world famous Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest.
OBC is a luxury Beach House with absolute beach frontage and accommodates up to six people. The house is open to the sea breezes during the day and should you require it, air conditioning and fans will cool you at night.
The house is stylish, private and totally relaxing..... perfect for a honeymoon or just getting away from it all and re charging the batteries.
You can enjoy one of three plush and contemporary bedrooms. The master bedroom has its own king size bed and large ensuite with private courtyard and overlooks the private pool.
The second bedroom also overlooks the pool and can be either configured with two large single beds or a king sized bed.
The bungalow, separate to the main house, has a queen sized bed and has spectacular views of swaying palm trees and the Coral Sea. The sound of the ocean will gently rock you to sleep each night.
OBC has an extensive range of features including:
* Absolute beachfront location..... 39 paces from the house and you are on Oak
* Stunning decor & design by one of Australia's leading Interior Designers!
* Huge private tropical salt water swimming pool with frameless glass safety
fence.... the nicest pool at Oak Beach!
* Three luxurious Bedrooms with amazingly comfortable beds
* Two beautiful bathrooms
* Huge stylish Lounge and Dining Room
* Air conditioned as well as ceiling fans for those who don't like air conditioning!
* Two LCD TV's and Bose iPod dock sound system
* Free Wireless Broadband
* Selection of DVD's and Board Games
* Stunning new Chef's kitchen with caesarstone bench tops; complete with
extensive range of quality cookware, knives, glassware & crockery
* Dishwasher & microwave oven
* Iron & ironing board
* Laundry with family sized washer and dryer
* Two outdoor Dining Tables and Chairs
* Two large Daybeds
* Numerous outdoor casual lounges, chairs & hammock.... so all guests can
enjoy 'their own space'
* Outdoor shower
* Stunning landscaped gardens
* Gas BBQ
* Beachside fire pit...... perfect for toasting marshmallows
* Double carport
* Comprehensive selection of tour brochures
* Telephone with free local calls
OBC is absolute beach frontage and can accommodate up to six people in sublime luxury. It is an ideal destination to relax, unwind and reconnect with nature, as well as with your loved ones!
The living and dining areas face the Coral Sea and capture the sea breezes. The french doors on the 'beach side' open out to a wide 'Queensland style' undercover verandah, where you can dine al fresco..... or you can 'escape' from the ocean and enjoy a cool refreshing swim in the totally private salt water swimming pool.
Or you may want to spread out on the day bed and read a book or open a bottle of wine and enjoy a BBQ..... or catch up on a tan.
Whatever you decide to do, you will be mesmerized by the natural beauty of Oak Beach and its surrounds. It won't take long for you to be totally relaxed and wishing life was always this good!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
1 Apr 2016 - 10 Mar 2017
1 night minimum stay