**** Please note that we do not accept parties under any circumstances ****.
Our calendar and pricing are up to date at all times. When you are ready for a stay in paradise, please press the "book now button"
The Bali Hut has a strict NON SMOKING policy. Sorry, No Schoolies and no pets.
The Bali Hut Retreat is truly peaceful & serene with a strong Bali influence and situated in the pocket of Sorrento [Bundall] only 7 minutes drive to Surfers Paradise.
We are very centrally located to the Magic Millions Horse Race Track and Auctions, and Events Centre, the Arts Centre, the Metricon Stadium and swimming venues, Golf venues - Royal Pines and Southport Golf club, indoor ice hockey and bowling alleys. We are about a 15-20 minute drive to the theme parks
Enjoy alfresco dining on the large Bali deck overlooking the water and enjoy a swim in the fenced off salt water pool.
During the low season months, we offer very competitive prices.
* 5 large bedrooms accommodate 5 couples and 2 kids, or 7 adults.
=1 x King Size 4 Poster Bali Bed, 1 x Queen 4 poster Bali bed, 2 Queen Beds and 2 King Single Beds, plus a pullout sofa for kids. We also offer baby packages that include porta-cots , a cosy toddler 3/4 bed. [shorter than a normal single bed], all linen, high chairs , baby baths , steppers  for a fee of $30 per stay.
* Most bedrooms have either a water view or garden view.
* Fresh laundered linen and towels as well as pool/beach towels and start-up toiletries and toilet paper are provided.
* Air Conditioning throughout and all bedrooms have fans.
* Well stocked kitchen with all the necessary cooking implements including a juicer, rice maker, woks, steam baskets and plenty of
* A modern Stainless Chef's kitchen boasts a large Double fridge/freezer with filtered water and ice cubes, a - 5 burner gas stove and electric oven and * Miele dishwasher, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, toaster.
* We also supply all the basic start-ups, milk, coffee, tea, sugar etc;
* There is a secure, closed-in double carport, with additional on-street parking, a few steps around the corner.
We are close to beaches, Theme Parks, restaurants, shopping and Medical facilities.
We are approx. 30-40 minutes from Coolangatta airport and approx. 75 minutes from Brisbane airport depending on traffic.
We are very centrally located to all the Gold Coast Holiday attractions and a variety of cafes and restaurants and shopping complexes.
* Local Sorrento shops within an easy 10-minute walk - local Gold Coast Art Centre food markets on Sundays, butcher, Seafood/ takeaway, Sushi train, Coffee Shops, ATM, Cafe, Bottle shop, Chemist, Bakery, Ice-Creamery, Hairdressers & Beauticians & Bus Stop.
* Just a short drive to the newly refurbished Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, BROADBEACH restaurants, cafe's, Casino and Convention Centre, Robina Town Centre, SURFERS PARADISE and Cavill Mall
* Just a 10-minute drive - South to Gorgeous Burleigh Heads and Southern Beaches, North to Southport and the Broad water Parkland, and Trendy Main Beach and to numerous Championship golf courses.
* Just a 30-45 minute drive will take you to beautiful Rainforests and waterfalls in the hinterland and Tamborine Mountain with its quaint village of shops, cafes and local wineries
* Just 1-1/4 hours south, is the well renowned Byron Bay and to the north, the vibrant city of Brisbane.
* Just a short drive to the beaches, beautiful Cascade Gardens and transport, including the new "G Link" lTram system.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council, Stayz and the Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct,
are set up as follows: We is situated in a quiet residential street, and in consideration to our neighbours, we insist all guests keep noise to a minimum outside and observe the residential area "quiet time" From 10 pm to 7 am.
A NOTE FROM THE OWNERS...
All guests will be met on arrival and given an orientation tour of The Bali Hut to get them settled in and hand over the keys.
We hope that your holiday will be a memorable one and that you will recommend us to your friends and extended family.
We look forward to welcoming and hosting you and your families/friends.