A rare opportunity to stay in a architect designed beach-house awarded 'NSW House of the Year'. Resort style open plan living melded perfectly with a large outdoor poolside entertaining area with BBQ and fire-pit. The most challenging thing with this property is deciding what to do next. Swim in the heated pool; stroll to the beach; walk to the park/picnic grounds/beachside cafes; watch an in-house movie; video games; play cricket on the back lawn; the options are endless. House has ducted air conditioning throughout. 4 oversized bedrooms with 2 king and 2 queen beds. 2 en-suites. 3 showers, 1 bath and 5 toilets. Stylish gourmet kitchen with wine fridge. Very child friendly in a quiet street yet so close to the beach.
* Large covered alfresco poolside entertaining area with pavilion style rumpus room.
* Stylish gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and wine fridge
* Living spaces contains Plasma TV, FOXTEL, Wi-fi internet, DVD player
- Stunning kitchen, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave
- Large covered alfresco entertaining area with BBQ
- Gas heated swimming pool, outside toilet
- 300 metres to beach; air conditioning, Great location
- Laundry contains washing machine / dryer
Please be aware
This property is NOT a party house. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply.
Mona vale beach
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
10 Mar 2016 - 10 Mar 2017
1 night minimum stay