|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Modern fully furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom top floor apartment 5kms from Sydney CBD with lovely balcony area (minimum stay 3 nights).
The apartment has -
- Three bedrooms, 2 queen size beds and comfy fold out (main room has ensuite)
- All rooms have TV with Foxtel in living room and main bedroom
- Two stylish modern bathrooms
- Timber floors in the upstairs living area with carpeted bedrooms
- Generous living and dining space opens to the spacious terracotta-tiled balcony
- Gourmet open plan granite kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Security intercom system, lift access to secure covered parking space.
- Internal laundry with a washing machine, dryer, iron/ironing board
- Direct access to Norton Plaza Shopping Mall with free two hour parking for your friends
- 24 hour security is provided with access to facilities such as gym, sauna and library
- Free UNLIMITED WIFI - access and usage
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
Set amongst cafes & restaurants, everything is at your doorstep. Come and enjoy the Italian experience.
The Italian Forum, located just off Norton Street, is noted for its traditional design which seeks to emulate the feel of a Mediterranean town piazza. A pedestrian-only central area, the piazza features cafe's and restaurant dining set around a magnificent statue fountain of Dant'e (the father of the Italian language). The Leichhardt Library and other businesses, surrounded by small shops and boutiques on the level above, are all overlooked by residential apartments. Nearby Norton Plaza is a shopping centre anchored by a supermarket and surrounded by eateries and specialty shops, that's not to mention the magnificent choice of dining and entertainment available along the famous Norton St.
There is everything you need from a supermarket, ATM, cinema, Doctors, chemist, newsagent, post office and much more.
A direct bus route will take you straight into Sydney CBD in about 20 mins from the front door on Norton St or its a 800m walk to Petersham Station.
Please contact us for discounted rates on longer term bookings.
We want your stay to be pleasant and comfortable and to ease you into it, we have a bottle of wine and fruit bowl ready for you on arrival.
Norton St shops & entertaining
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
2 Jan 2017 - 28 Dec 2017
3 night minimum stay