Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Stunning architect designed house, a perfect base for a Yarra Valley getaway
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- No booking will be accepted for any wedding related accommodation
- All guests must be over 25 years old
- Each guest must provide name and phone number for contact tracing purposes if required
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
We are located in Yarra Valley wine region with many wineries and cellar doors within an easy drive away
About Denise McCann
Hello there. We are Denise & Patrick McCann. We purchased the property in 2007 as a tree-change after the loss of our only son, Aidan. I am a qualified Sommelier and have worked in and around the wineries of Yarra Valley since 2001. We love wine, food, travel, restaurants, bars and fresh food markets. We are now based overseas and enjoy that our house is available for equally discerning gourmet food and wine travellers to stay at our house and enjoy the best of the Yarra Valley and surrounds.
Denise McCann purchased this House in 2007
Why Denise McCann chose Steels Creek
We rebuilt our home after losing everything in the Black Saturday fires in 2009. It's a beautiful place to live and visit especially being only one hour's drive from Melbourne CBD.