Up to 5 bedrooms, large kitchen and living area - ideal for families & groups
Additional 3 roll away single beds are available. Each bedroom is able to accommodate one of those beds. (2 are suitable for Adults, 1 recommended for child only or small adult)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Well behaved pets and Children are welcome!Well behaved pets and Children are welcome!
Pets allowed - Pets not allowed on furniture or linen (beds). Pets not allowed on furniture or linen (beds).
Events allowed - Contact OwnerContact Owner
No smoking - The entire property, including grounds No SmokingThe entire property, including grounds No Smoking
Max guests: 13 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
- We do not take a bond for your booking, but on check in we do require details of a valid, suitable credit card as security.
- All rates are based on 2 guests per room using existing bedding. Single occupancy incurs a surcharge $25 per person FOR THE BOOKING (Not per night)
- Peak dates (Christmas/New Year, Easter) While we accept single night bookings in general, there is a 3 night minimum for Peak Dates.
Hosted by Peter & Christine CalabriaAsk a question
About Peter & Christine Calabria
Peter (originally from a farm in western NSW) and Christine (who grew up in Tasmania) are both passionate artisans. Peter's favorite is to create in wood, and Christine's is making pure silver jewellery from precious metal clay. We both enjoy teaching our skills in these and many other crafts at Artisans On The Hill. Should you wish to try your hand during your stay, the well equipped workshop and our teaching skills will ensure you will go home with some magnificent work you have created.
Peter & Christine Calabria purchased this House in 2007
Why Peter & Christine Calabria chose Mondrook
In creating Artisans On The Hill, we looked far and wide for the ideal location before settling on a 5 acre hilltop paddock near Taree in the magnificent Manning Valley, only around a 3 hour drive north of Sydney. We then set about designing and building our dream to create an unusual, comfortable, inspiring place for us and our guests to contemplate, create or just relax away from the pressures of everyday life. We also wanted a unique Gallery space to display and sell high quality Artisan craft. This now boasts pieces for sale from internationally revered Australian artisans.
What makes this House unique
Artisans On The hill is unique in that we have facilities on hand to cater to a wide variety of Artisan Crafts. We were able to achieve this because of the space the property has, the lack of close neighbors but the close proximity to major towns and natural attractions.