Welcome to Beach House on Bruce.
Built in 2016, our beautiful beach house has been kitted out with all modern amenities to offer a luxurious and relaxing holiday on Phillip Island and just 150m from the beach. It’s the perfect place for couples looking for a secluded holiday, families with kids and groups of friends to catch-up at beach or relax by the fire during winter. For those looking to stay connected, WiFi, chromecast and foxtel are all complimentary.
See @beach_house_on_bruce for more photos.
About Our House
- 3 good sized bedrooms to comfortable sleep 8 guests. We have 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed and 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds.
- 2.5 bathrooms including en-suite with walk-in shower in the master bedroom
- Full kitchen with all modern appliances, full stove/oven and cooking utensils
- Dining/Lounge with TV/DVD and Wood Fire plus plenty of DVDs, books and board games.
- Large outdoor Deck with dining table and umbrella
- Undercover BBQ area
- Full laundry with Washing Machine, Dryer and Iron.
- Bedroom linen provided. Please note you will need to provide bath towels.
- Outdoor shower
- NBN Wi-Fi Access Complimentary
- 5 minute drive to Cowes shops
About the Area
Silverleaves is a beautiful and peaceful area on Phillip Island with its own beach that is never crowded and home to a host of wildlife including Kookaburras, Echidnas and Wallabies. Here’s a few things to do around Silverleaves without getting in the car;
- Take a short 150m walk to beautiful and private Silverleaves beach for a swim or walk.
- Relax on the back deck and lawn area, we have a box of outdoor games to keep everyone entertained or read a book from our library.
- Walk to the renowned Silverleaves general store for coffee, breakfast or lunch.
- Take a walk around Silverleaves to a keep a look out for Wallabies and Kookaburras
About Phillip Island and Surrounding Area
Phillip Island the surrounds offer a huge amount of activities and the opportunity to enjoy some of nature’s most beautiful spots.
- Visit the world famous penguin parade at Seal Rocks -15 minute drive
- Take a nature walk at one of the 20+ walking tracks around the island and we’ve got a map of all the walks available to help you decide.
- Take a swim at one of the many surf beaches on Phillip Island, Smiths beach is less than 10 minutes away and Woolamai around 15 minute drive.
- Enjoy an event at the Grand Prix circuit - 15 minute drive
- Spend the day fishing by launching your boat at Rhyll boat ramp - 10 minute drive
- Enjoy a game of golf at Cowes Golf Club, just a short 2 minute drive away
On Holidays with Kids?
Silverleaves is the perfect place to stay for families with children. Due to the limited access to the area the streets are very quiet and kids in area are always riding bikes around the neighbourhood or playing in the street. The beach in Silverleaves is the best kept secret on Phillip Island, a beautiful north facing bay beach perfect for young kids. We have a large collection of beach toys and a shade shelter for complimentary use.
**Contact me for some winter special rates or 1 night stay requests.
A few house rule to ensure you enjoy your stay.
Silverleaves is a quiet family friendly community so we ask you respect our neighbours at all times. No parties or schoolies allowed.