Original Cottage in town centre.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
- Non smoking property Please leave the cottage clean and tidy on vacating Please do all the dishes and put them away
- Please turn off all appliances on vacating property Report any breakages or spills so we can replace or clean. Report any damaged items to replace
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Great local Vine Yard and Cellar door.
Hosted by Jenny SchillerAsk a question
About Jenny Schiller
Hi, I'm Jenny. My husband and I have a broad acre farming property with wheat and sheep in the Riverland near Waikerie. I am a retired Midwife and a keen horse woman with my own Australian Stock Horses. We love travelling and meeting new people and sharing our own cottages with travellers.
Jenny Schiller purchased this cottage in 2015
Why Jenny Schiller chose Waikerie
This cottage while being around 100 years old has just been renovated and is fresh and clean and a delight to the weary traveller. Comfy beds, sofas and large flat screen TV. New appliances and a cosy fire to warm you while you relax.
What makes this cottage unique
This cottage has a great view of the Waikerie Valley from the balcony veranda. Spend a morning with your coffee and a book, or your evening with a glass of wine and relax. You only have to step out of the property and you are in the heart of the town. A great place to explore the Riverland and all that it has to offer.