Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
House, 3 bedrooms, and two baths
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - for primary renter and guestsfor primary renter and guests
- We speak directly with all guests to assure good communication. Phone contact confirms rentals & a Vacation Rental Agreement will then be sent.
- No third party rentals are allowed. If there is a change in the number of guests the homeowner must also be notified.
- A full security deposit is refundable leaving the house as it was found. Rental insurance is available through VRBO.
Hosted by Bob HorowitzAsk a question
About Bob Horowitz
Since 1981 l have lived and worked (full or part time) in Santa Fe , honing a passion for the land and cultures of the Southwest. I'm happy to share my knowledge of Santa Fe; the Rio Grande Pueblo tribes, and northern New Mexico. We keep a library of hikes, maps, brochures, and travel information and books and will provide our own "insider's guide" to favorite restaurants, places to visit, outdoor excursions and cultural events. We send on information and "fun things to do" as a part of our home information packet.
Bob Horowitz purchased this House in 1998
Why Bob Horowitz chose Eldorado at Santa Fe
We have been renting our home to guests through VRBO since 2006. Many of our guests and friends return yearly, some for extended stays. We hope you will see why our reviews speak for themselves. The front and backyard dining areas have stunning views of the Sangre de Christo, Jemez, and Ortiz mountains; Tetilla Peak and large swaths of the Galisteo basin. Some days we see the San Francisco peaks on the horizon 120 mi. away.
What makes this House unique
Our home is an easy drive to town (20-25 min) and far enough from the madding crowds with the tourist trade that often crowds the downtown plaza. Our comfortable, bright, warm in winter, cool in summer. This home is ideal for quiet time, cooking, being with family/friends, and walking, hiking and exploring arts, culture and all NM has to offer. There are very good to excellent restaurants from fine dining to brewpubs/pizza and a grocery within 10 min. drive from the house.