Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
3 bedroom 2 bath Cabin, all amenities, sleeps 7, fireplace, grill, firepit, wifi
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - 88
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- This cottage is 100 % smoke free of any kind. A $150.00 fee will be assessed for smoking inside the cottage.
- Quiet time is strictly enforced 10 pm - 8 am. Complaint of violation will result in dismissal from the property. No refunds, no exceptions.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Cory ColeAsk a question
About Cory Cole
Hi, my name is Cory, plain and simply, I am a Yooper. I live locally year round and am a wealth of knowledge when it comes to exploring our area. I graduated high school and college here and I am an avid outdoors-man, I camp, hike, bike, kayak, ski, snowshoe, ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile and Jeep nearly the entire U.P. and if you have heard of it, chances are I've been there, or done that. I also know some places 'slightly off the radar' if you are looking to get away from the tourist areas. Just ask, I'll be happy to give you advice.
Cory Cole purchased this Cabin in 1999
Why Cory Cole chose Au Train
Quite simply because it's my own home! I have lived and worked here since 2011. Before that it was in my family as a Sports Shop. They purchased it in 1999 and we ran a canoe livery and sports shop for several years. Then there was the recession...... Move forward a few years and a ten year project started and ended in July 2020 with what you see now. It has been long, but so worth it. This cabin is special
What makes this Cabin unique
You can practically see Lake Superior from the driveway. It is within walking distance of the store, food, and the beach!