Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
House, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5-6)
Master bedroom-Queen size Bed: A/C window unit plus Ceiling fan Bedroom 2- Bunk Beds: Lower bunk is a double size. AC window unit Playroom- Sleeper Sofa & 2 portable fans
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - 21 Y/O21 Y/O
- No food in bedrooms. Reason? We have already replaced sheet sets multiple times due to stains/grease from eating food in bed.
- Outdoor fire-pit: do not place the hot lid on the grass as it will leave a burn mark and kill the grass. Use the concrete or hang it on the fire-pit.
- Owner reserves the right to add an additional cleaning fee of $50 if property is left excessively dirty (based on average time needed to clean).
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Linda Oostema/ AlAsk a question
About Linda Oostema/ Al
Linda is a Registered Nurse/ Case Manager living in one of the southern suburbs of Chicago. She has 4 children and 12 grandchildren (ages 1-22 yrs). Al grew up in Chicago and is retired from Medical sales/Imaging agents for nuclear medicine. Al has one daughter and is your primary contact for reservations. We both enjoy riding on the Harley, Music festivals, and annually getting away for 2 weeks from the winter.
Linda Oostema/ Al purchased this House in 2004
Why Linda Oostema/ Al chose New Buffalo
I have enjoyed the shores of Lake Michigan since a was a small child. It has always been a dream of mine to have a lake front property. When I turned 50, I realized that this dream was not within my budget. I started looking at homes that I could afford near the lake within an hours drive of my primary residence. This property was brought to my attention and I knew it was for me.
What makes this House unique
The property is in a residential area right off of Whittaker on Clay Street. We are 8 blocks from the New Buffalo City Beach, and easy walking distance to many restaurants and shops. It is a small, but comfortable home. Turn-Key property for beach lovers (includes beach chairs, umbrella, sand toys, beach towels, rolling cooler) just bring your swimsuits.