Children under 2 years are free
About Christa Steinhage
Frank and I have been visiting Galiano Island for over 30 years with our families. Now that we have our little boy, Aiden, we've decided to make this island paradise our permanent home.
Christa Steinhage purchased this House in 2005
Why Christa Steinhage chose Galiano Island
Come stay and discover the hidden beauty of this island retreat.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - One time pet cleaning fee of $25.00CADOne time pet cleaning fee of $25.00CAD
No smoking - Only outside and away from the house.Only outside and away from the house.
Max guests: 5
- Between the busy months of May to September, we kindly ask that only registered guest visit or stay in the suite unless approved by management.
- Quite time between 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. Just in case there are some late party animals and early, loud acrobatic risers.
We had a great getaway weekend hiking and generally exploring Galiano. The suite was the perfect size , very clean and had everything we needed. Christa was welcoming and around and easy to reach if we had any questions . Would for sure recommend this suite.
It was our first trip to Galiano Island and we had a lovely place to stay! The home was immaculate the kitchen was well stocked the bed was comfortable and we had a short walk to the beach.
Fantastic and relaxing stay
Christa was amazing and the property was stellar! Very clean and modern design. Fantastic deck and space to relax with all amenities required for a short or long stay.
Lovely property and great location, owners couldn't be more helpful, would defo recommend
This place is amazing. From the cleanliness of the place to the friendliness of Christa, we were impressed.
You could see Vancouver from the front porch, the shoreline was a short walk away and the blackberries were in full abundance.