A beautiful breezy upstairs flat with panoramic ocean views, the Casa Oasis penthouse is the whole second floor — a timeless beachfront refuge from your busy life. This is a paradise of privacy and relaxation, and a great value in Mexico beach front vacation rentals.
Built in 2010, this elegant yet comfortable 1100-square-foot private apartment offers one roomy bedroom with beachfront balcony, a large, comfortable indoor-outdoor living area, 1.5 baths, and a full kitchen—all right on the ocean. Enjoy stunning beach views from every room (even the shower).
• Right on the beach: There’s nothing between the flat and the ocean. Stunning views dominate and there’s always a sea breeze.
• Large beachfront living and dining area with tropical wood furniture and an L-shaped ocean view sofa
• Full kitchen with ample counter space and large attached pantry (stocked with quality cookware, utensils, and plates, etc.)
• Large, bright and airy bedroom with ocean front balcony, a king size bed and a twin day bed, as well as two full closets and an ensuite bath.
• Roomy ensuite bath with double sinks and separate toilet and shower. Half bath in living area.
• Separate beach access through lush tropical gardens
• Plunge pool, beachfront sunbathing patio and barbecue grill
• Free wifi internet available for checking email and browsing the web, but **our connection speeds are not suitable for streaming shows and movies.** Bring DVD’s!
ENJOY BEACH LIVING AT ITS BEST
Located at the tranquil end of a pristine, crowd-free beach, the sound of the waves and the songs of tropical birds will be your only soundtrack. There's a great swimming beach right out front (except when waves occasionally get huge.)
Check out the surf, enjoy the sunset or watch whales and dolphins frolic from the comfort of your sofa. Cook up a storm in your fully equipped kitchen (fruit/veggie, fish, & beer trucks pass by almost daily).
Our private, gated property contains lush tropical gardens full of palms, banana and flowering trees and aromatic plants. There is a shared plunge pool and a charcoal grill for barbecuing.
NEED ROOM FOR MORE GUESTS?
We are proud to announce our new garden casita behind the main house — the Tree House loft, which has a spacious living area, large bath, hideaway kitchenette, and a crow’s nest bedroom with amazing mountain, jungle, ocean and tree-top views. Perfect for additional friends or family who want to tag along. Ask us about it.
Staff: Our housekeeper Matilde and gardener/handyman Leopoldo, and on-site manager, Franca will take good care of you. (We get Sundays and Wednesdays off.)
ABOUT TRONCONES ACTIVITIES
Troncones is famous for its year round surf, but that’s not all there is to do. Enjoy all kinds of activities on our three-mile stretch of nearly empty beach. Spend the day splashing around and/or boogie boarding on the great swimming beach right out front. Take long walks, runs, or horseback rides on our crowd-free beach. Or just relax in the hammock, read, and recharge your batteries.
There's an advanced beach break within view, and many other great surf breaks are just a short drive away, including La Saladita, aka “the wave machine” (a great spot for beginners and long boarders).
A nearby resort offers daily yoga, meditation, and chi gong classes (as well as gourmet food). Local surf schools and ecotour companies provide additional entertainment and exercise, just to make you happy. Surfboards, stand-up paddle boards, and bikes can all be rented nearby.
ABOUT TRONCONES TOWN
Troncones is all about the beach — great surf, warm, clean ocean waters, plentiful wildlife, inexpensive fresh seafood (caught right out front) and a balmy, sunny climate. But we’re also known for our friendly people and relaxing lifestyle.
Downtown Troncones (about a mile away) offers many restaurants—ranging from inexpensive beachfront palapa seafood cooked on wood burning stoves, to gourmet fare. You can also wander north to enjoy various delicious hotel restaurants and live music events. The pueblo has several general stores, and a handful of boutiques.
Nearby Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo serve up a ton of more urban entertainment—shopping, nightclubs, movie theatres, amusement parks, and even miniature golf and two full golf courses.
WELCOME TO A TRUE BEACH PARADISE
Casa oasis welcomes you to your best beach vacation ever! You may never again have such a gorgeous, private and peaceful beach experience…unless you come back, of course. Please contact us to reserve, or if you have any questions.
Casa Oasis fine print:
• ANIMAL LOVERS ONLY! There are cats and dogs on the premises (but not in the flat.)
• CHILDREN: We are kid friendly, but please contact us first. The flat may not be appropriate for very young children.
There is only spotty cell phone coverage here in town.
Low-speed internet: use our free wifi internet for checking email and browsing the web, but: **our internet connection speeds are not suitable for streaming shows and movies.** Download your shows before coming or bring DVD’s!