Renowned Argentine designers created this elegant studio apartment centrally located in the heart of fashionable Palermo Soho, a lively neighborhood with the best restaurants and nightlife in Buenos Aires. The apartment is spacious with 400 sq. feet of space and features high-end furnishings from Argentina’s most celebrated designers.
The apartment was created to offer the same design and quality found in Argentina's most luxurious apartments and homes, but at an affordable price point. It's perfect for those who appreciate high end design and craftsmanship.
This modern, light-filled apartment has a private balcony with great views of the city due to its superior location on the penthouse floor. The building has a rooftop swimming pool with spectacular views of Buenos Aires, gym, solarium, sauna, and a meeting/party room with a second terrace and a parrilla (Argentine barbecue grill).
Whether you want to explore the wonders of the city or enjoy a tranquil retreat after a long day of work, this exclusive apartment outshines other rental properties in the area. Meticulously appointed with first-class amenities, modern design features, and the highest quality furniture and fixtures by renowned designers (Eugenio Aguirre, Pablo Chiappori, and Alejandro Sticotti), it is the perfect way to experience the best of design Palermo is famous for.
The building is one of the newest in the area (completed in 2011), and it is secure - with a nighttime doorman and security guard. The apartment is within walking distance of the Botanical Gardens, the shopping street of Avenida Santa Fe, and cafes, bars, art galleries, restaurants, and designer boutiques. Buses and the subway are a short five minute walk away and will take you straight into the city center and to all other major tourist areas.
The apartment entryway, with a large closet and full-sized mirrors, creates a warm first impression. And the well-lit bathroom, located near the front door, features granite countertops, large sliding glass doors, heated flooring, and oversized Egyptian cotton towels.
The kitchen is efficient, stylish, and well equipped – with a stainless steel sink, granite countertops, an espresso machine, and an extensive range of appliances and dishware. A wooden counter with two designer leather bar chairs separates the kitchen from the main living area. A sofa bed and coffee table are opposite the TV, which is on a long, low, wall-unit with shelves of books and cupboards housing the Wi-Fi device, Bose speakers, and printer.
The bedroom features a king-size Four Seasons Presidential Suite pillow-top mattress, down pillows and comforter, a custom-made headboard, handcrafted leather side tables, and reading lamps. The upscale linens and soft furnishings express the owner’s excellent choice of natural fabrics and textiles, many of which are handmade and sourced from regions throughout Argentina. The bedroom also features floor to ceiling double paned windows with blackout curtains.
The rear wall of the apartment is glass, letting in natural light and giving the place a spacious, airy feel. Sliding doors lead to the balcony, where there is a French-style café table and two chairs.
The apartment features a host of modern luxuries including ultra high speed Internet access (7MB/S) with WiFi, HD Cable with 23 cable channels in English, Apple TV, HD Digital Cable Recorder, Laser Printer, and Bose Speakers.
It’s the perfect apartment for long stays for business or indulging yourself for a few short nights. To complete your stay in Argentina, the owners of the apartment have created a custom 11-page guide to the best restaurants, clubs, nightlife, and tango performances in Buenos Aires. It includes tips on how to get into the top closed-door restaurants and secret bars, which are essential experiences for an unforgettable vacation.
Living Room/Dining Room
• 32' LCD HD TV
• HD digital cable recorder
• HD TV with over 23 cable channels in English
• DVD player
• Apple TV
• Sofa bed
• In-room programmable electronic safe, laptop size
• Bose speakers
• Designer leather upholstered barstools
• Luxury bed with king size Four Seasons Presidential Suite mattress and custom-made headboard
• Hypoallergenic feather/duvet pillows and cover (6 total with 3 different levels of firmness)
• Handcrafted leather side tables with reading lamps
• Mood lighting
• Modern bathroom with shower and bathtub
• Hair dryer
• Vanity mirror
• Toilet with bidet
• Heated floors
• Egyptian cotton towels (4 oversized bath, hand, and face towels)
• Pool Towels (4)
• Stainless steel sink
• 2-burner electric cooktop
• Full size microwave oven
• Toaster oven
• Nespresso machine
• Nespresso milk frothing machine
• Tea kettle
• Extensive range of dishes, glassware, cookware, and utensils.
• Air conditioning (individual temperature control for maximum comfort)
• Private Balcony with marble table and chairs
• Wi-Fi high-speed wireless Internet access (7MB)
• Laser printer
• Privacy shades and blackout shades for complete darkness
• Double-paned glass windows
• Rollout extra bed
• Hardwood floors
• Complimentary GSM cell phone with local number
• Nighttime and weekend security
• Daily housekeeping service (available for an additional charge)
• Nighttime and weekend security
• Swimming pool
• Laundry room with washers and dryers
Keywords: luxury apartment, 5-star, private balcony