80 m² maisonette, all mod cons, in a wooded park with pool, for 6-8 people
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Bienvenu aux enfants.Bienvenu aux enfants.
No pets - La Maisonnette n'est pas adaptée pour les animaux.La Maisonnette n'est pas adaptée pour les animaux.
Smoking allowed - Les fumeurs sont invités à profiter du jardin.Les fumeurs sont invités à profiter du jardin.
Max guests: 8
- Ménage de 100 Euros à payer à l'arrivée, Ce tarif inclut le dressage des lits, les draps, le linge de maison, les serviettes de toilettes.
- Taxe de séjour de 35 euros par semaine de location à payer sur place à l'arrivée
The village of Cenac-et-St-Julien is located in the heart of the Perigord Noir, on the bank of the Dordogne. The pebble beach is its main attraction in summer. It is also the starting point and arrival of the canoes circuits.
A few kilometres from the village, you will find the prettiest sites of the Dordogne Valley, also called 'Valley of the Lords':
- The Château des Milandes where lived Josephine Baker,
- The Beynac village and the medieval castle,
- The Gardens of Marqueyssac, offering a walk in unique scenery overlooking the Dordogne,
- Casternaud and the fortress with a collection of medieval weaponries,
- The La-Roque-Gageac, village built at the foot of a cliff,
- The fortified town of Domme and the cave with concretions beginning under the covered market,
- The Château de Montfort and many other quality points of interest...
You can also admire those places at sunset from the sky in a hot-air balloon, or by bike or by foot by taking the many marked out hiking paths throughout mild and surprising natural settings.
Every summer weekend, one of the Valley's villages is honoured. The votive celebrations offer opportunities to create unforgettable memories, to share with the inhabitants of the Perigord. On Sunday nights, they let you discover their villages underneath the lights of a carefully staged firework.
10 km away, Sarlat, the jewel of the Perigord Noir, brings you back to the Middle Ages. You can also enjoy the bustle in the evening, the weekly market, the Festival des Jeux du Théâtre (theatre festival) in summer and the Sarlat Film Festival in autumn.
The Vezere valley, also known as 'Prehistoric Valley', is 30 minutes away by car. This valley has the world largest number of prehistoric sites; fourteen of them became Unesco World Heritage Sites in 1979. In this valley are located the emblematic painted caves of Lascaux and the Eyzies village where were built the National Museum of Prehistory and more recently, the Prehistory Welcome Centre. You can also visit those major points of interest:
- The Roque Saint Christophe,
- The Abri de Cap Blanc,
- The Château de Marqueyssac,
- The Combarelles cave,
- The Fond de Gaume cave,
- The Abri de la Madeleine,
- The Abri Pataud,
- The Grotte aux cent mammouths (the cave with a hundred mammoths)...
The Perigord gather many fortified town where you can discover the vernacular architecture, admire the Roman and gothic sculptures in the abbeys and churches. Possibility to organize one-day circuits from Cenac-et-St-Julien.
Finally, count a 1 hour drive to reach the major sites of the Quercy (Lot) : Saint-Cirq-Lapopie, Rocamadour, the Padirac Chasm, the painted caves of Pech Merle and Cougnac and the vineyards of Cahors.
Each trip is also a chance to discover the gastronomy of the country. Many possibilities open themselves to you. We can advise you if you wish.
The Cénac-et-St-Julien village offers many services:
- A post office, open Monday to Saturday,
- A 24/7 cash dispenser,
- A weekly market on Tuesday mornings,
- Close by: hairdressers, beautician, florist, newspaper kiosk,
- Doctor's surgeries: doctors, nurses, physiotherapist, dentist, chiropodist.
- Food shops: bakeries, butchers offering ready-made meals, wine cellars, regional home-made canning factories, cafés, restaurants, pizzerias, Thai restaurant, a covered market with vegetables and regional products and a supermarket.
Claudia et Cédric
- english, french, german, spanish