|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
ONLY WEEKLY RESERVATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED WHEN BOOKING THROUGH HOMEAWAY (OUR WEEKS RUN SATURDAY TO SATURDAY).
4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths - spacious 2500 sq. ft. custom-designed home. Immaculate, comfortable, and equipped with everything you need for a great vacation. Enjoy spectacular gulf views from expansive windows and from the covered and wrap-around decks. The beach is a few steps away, where you will find plenty of outdoor activities; swimming, sunbathing, beach combing, fishing, surfing and dolphin and bird watching. Large great room for family gatherings, with cathedral ceilings, fireplace, wet bar and compelling views of the gulf; three comfortable ensuite bedrooms for your privacy; additional twin bedroom suitable for children or adults. 45' flat panel HDTV with surround sound and Blu-ray DVD in great room. Master bedroom has 40' flat panel HDTV with Blu-ray DVD. Additional 3 bedrooms have 32' flat panel HDTVs with DVD player in kid's room, DirecTV satellite system with Internet connection.
ONLY WEEKLY RESERVATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED WHEN BOOKING THROUGH HOMEAWAY( OUR WEEKS RUN FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ) IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT BOOKING FOR LESS THAN A WEEK PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY FROM 9:00 AM TO 5:00 PM. YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL email@example.com.
There are so many reasons to love Dauphin Island. The atmosphere is quiet and laid back ( you are on Island Time ). The beaches are beautiful, white sand, miles of beach to walk and enjoy shelling, fishing, birding, watching the dolphins (lots of them)! The SUNSETS are fantastic...Dauphin Island is Alabama's 'Sunset Capital'. You are also close to the island-wide bike trail which is great for biking, running, or walking. There are no traffic lights on the island and life is truly low key. This will be the most relaxing vacation
Places to visit on your stay,
* Dauphin Island Bird Sanctuary! The Sanctuary consists of 137 acres of maritime forest, marshes, and dunes, including a lake, a swamp, and a beach. Recently, the 3 mile trail system within the Sanctuary has been designated as a National Recreational Trail.
* The Dauphin Island Sea Lab Estuarium very popular with children and adults?
* Fort Gains ( a Civil War Fort )
* Take the Mobile Bay Ferry to Fort Morgan ( another Civil War Fort )
Short drive to Gulf Shores ( 15 minutes ) for shopping, good places to dine. The outlet mall in Foley is not far from Gulf Shores.
* A visit to Fairhope a lovely city is worth the visit.
* The Dauphin Island Marina offers eco tours, fishing, kayak and paddle board rentals, and more!