3 bedroom 3 bathroom 2-50"TVs Multi Peak Mountain Views Grill Private Cable Wifi
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children of all ages must be on the reservationChildren of all ages must be on the reservation
Pets allowed - 2 Dogs only. No dogs on furniture. No cats please 2 Dogs only. No dogs on furniture. No cats please
No smoking - Outside smoking only. Do not throw butts on groundOutside smoking only. Do not throw butts on ground
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 24 - One guest staying at the home must be 24yrs old. One guest staying at the home must be 24yrs old.
- Put TVs on cable tv on departure day if Netflix or other device used. TVs. REMOTES back in front of TVs. If not a $50 tech fee will be assessed.
- DOGS ONLY Clean/vacuum up any dog hair and pet droppings outside. If any cats, deposit is forfeited. (due to owner/housekeeper allergies)
- NO cigarette butts outside. Day of departure, turn off all lights, LOCK all doors. Put key in key box, MIX UP numbers.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Enhanced cleaning practices
The family getaway
We had some quiet time to relax and some fun times with the family. We all loved the cabin and the location. The only issue was phone signal was spotty for me to communicate with manager even with the wifi. We all want to move here.
Girls Trip to No. GA Mountains
The house was very comfortable. There was a short part of the road that was steep but that only lasted about 2 minutes. We made it and blessed no one was meeting us going or coming. Most of the drive was fine. The area and home was very nice. The porch was a perfect spot for morning coffee and devotions. We would recommend this house. Bathrooms on all three levels.
The Magnolia was a delight. Had a quick get away weekend with our son and we will be back!
No problems checking in. Karen was quick to respond to any questions Directions were clear and accurate.
This is the second time we have stayed here . Friendly and clear instructions with reasonable rules.
This property is incredible. Magical views, spotless, well equipped, comfortable and Nancy is very responsive. Location is perfect as it’s remote enough to feel secluded yet close enough to outlets for dining and activities. We will most certainly be back.