Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Bunk Area, 2 Full Baths, (Sleeps 4)
King size beds (1), Bunks beds (2), queen sofabed (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - Bunk beds Bunk beds
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Bunk beds for children under 90 lbs.
- Thanksgiving week, Christmas Holiday (12/18- 1/3)and March-April spring break cancellation policy: 60+ days for 100% refund/30+ days for 50% refund.
- International payments will incur an additional 2% international credit card fee charged by VRBO/Homeaway.
Hosted by Owner - SusanAsk a question
About Owner - Susan
We live in Peachtree Corners, a suburb of Atlanta, GA. We are close enough to visit Orlando 2-3 times a year.
Owner - Susan purchased this Apartment in 2006
Why Owner - Susan chose Orlando
Everyone loves to visit Orlando. And, our condo is right in the middle of all the great attractions and restaurants. The entrance to Disney is just 1 mile down the road. All ages find plenty to do here. You do not have to drive much in the Lake Buena Vista area as everything is close by. We walk to the restaurants down the street when visiting. Starbucks is on resort property. And I can always find anything I may need at the Super Walmart down the street. And of course the Outlet Mall a mile down the road is too convenient. Our families enjoy staying at our resort for the parks, Atlanta Braves Spring Training and student sporting and choral competitions.
What makes this Apartment unique
We especially enjoy our condo! It is so private on our floor. We especially love being on the lake and enjoy the sunrise from our balcony and living room each morning. And we fire up (ok...plug in) our little George Foreman out there in the evenings. We have plenty of space in our condo to roam around and to do our thing. In the afternoons, we lounge by the pool and always have a nice breeze coming off the lake...so pleasant with the warm FL sunshine. We can enjoy a drink or burger from the Tiki bar. Or stroll down to the dock and enjoy the quiet sitting by the lake.