Beautiful Beaumaris is situated right on Port Phillip Bay, on Australia’s stunning East Coast. A suburb of Melbourne, Beaumaris is a pretty little town that’s full of natural wonders. The many parks and reserves keep you close to nature, but you’ll never be too far from the excitement of the city. Here, you’ll find the perfect East Coast accommodation to get the most out of your vacation.
Enjoy the Outdoors
Beaumaris is a picture-perfect area of Australia, and there’s plenty of activity and beauty to keep you outside during your vacation.
- Golf. The Royal Melbourne golf course is located in Beaumaris. There’s no better place to stroll the links, and even if you don’t play a game you’ll want to stop at the clubhouse to learn more about the well-known, gorgeous course.
- Swim. Go to Ricketts Point and Dalgetty Road to visit the Beaumaris beaches. Soak up the sun while lying in the sand or go swim in the blue, blue waters without ever leaving the area. Ricketts Point is the most well-known area of Beaumaris, boasting a beautiful marine sanctuary that allows you to observe native wildlife.
- Fishing. Much of the water around Beaumaris is in marine protection zones, but there are hotspots for fishing in the area. Anglers of all skill levels can go out and grab the catch of the day; you’ll find helpful signs pointing you to the fishing-safe areas in the town.
Experience Local Culture
Your Beaumaris accommodation will keep you close to natural beauty and outdoor adventure, but it will also put you in the heart of great culture. Enjoy some of the best indoor destinations Beaumaris has to offer, and you'll see and even taste Australian culture.
- Eatine. Head to Beach Road, which overlooks the bay, to find a wide selection of eateries. Here, you’ll find The Beaumaris, known to locals as the “Beauie,” where they’re serving authentic Australian eats to give you a genuine taste of Beaumaris.
- Shop. Go to The Concourse on Reserve Road, or the Seaview Shops on Balcombe Road, to find some of the best shopping in the East Coast region. Both large shopping strips are stuffed with shops that offer unique fashion finds.
- Learn. Stop off at the Beaumaris Library and Community Centre to learn more about the town and find out more about local events during your vacation. Beaumaris holiday rentals will keep you right in the town, and you never know what interesting events might occur during your stay. The Community Centre can help you locate all the best sites and stops in town, so no moment of your vacation will be wasted.
Elevate Your Holiday
Beaumaris holiday rentals allow you to take your vacation to the next level of enjoyment. You could find accommodation in a hotel in nearby Melbourne…but why should you, when you can stay in relaxing, welcoming surrounds instead? Holiday rentals allow you to stay in a private home during your vacation, so you’ll have all the space, privacy and amenities you’d get if you stayed home – but with stunning local scenery and great city proximity to boot.