You may not find Sydney’s beautiful Bilgola Beach unless you know where to look for it. This tropical paradise is surrounded by rain forests and natural vegetation, creating a quiet and relaxing coastal experience that everyone in the family will enjoy. Bilgola Beach holiday rentals are available year-round, because you should always have the option of taking a break from your hectic life and going to the beach.
Enjoying The Beach
Bilgola Beach is open to the public 24 hours a day, barring times of emergency weather conditions. The natural vegetation around the beach gives it stunning beauty, but you’ll find plenty of modern conveniences, too. There are parking facilities nearby, a large pool area for swimming, and an active surf lifesaving club. If you don't want to drive, there is a convenient bus and shuttle service available to the beach. But if you have a Bilgola Beach holiday rental, you can walk down to the sand any time. There's so much to enjoy at the beach, you won't want to waste time on travel:
- Swimming. Bilgola Beach is known for its rock pools and lap swimming. Stunning scenery gives you incredible views and makes for a great place to spend a sunny day.
- Surfing. Some surfing is allowed at Bilgola Beach. The waves are clean and clear, perfect for surfers who are still honing their skills. There’s a surf club right on the beach, so after you catch a wave you can chat with some of the local boarders.
- Sailing. Visit the Balmoral Sailing Club at nearby the Balmoral Beach before you take your craft out on the water. The club offers classes, and periodically host regattas that fill the waters with life and color that you won’t want to miss.
- Investigate. Looking for a truly unique way to spend your time? Take the Quarantine Station Ghost Tour to learn about some of the paranormal history in the Bilgola Beach area. You’ll hear stories, test ghost-hunting equipment and see a spooky side to Australia most visitors never experience.
- Hiking. Because there is so much natural beauty in and around Bilgola Beach, you’ll want to pack your walking shoes. Rentals for bikes and four-wheel vehicles are available, but if you want to get up close and personal to nature you’ll have to go on foot. Explore the beauty right by the beach, and find out why Bilgola Beach is such a desirable vacation destination.
Living on the Beach
Bilgola Beach holiday rentals allow you to enjoy the beach whenever you like. You have a ton of choices if you’re looking for Sydney accommodation for you and your family, but you definitely won’t go wrong when you choose Bilgola Beach accommodation. Holiday rentals right on the beach give you a taste of what it’s like to be a Sydneysider.
Holiday rentals at Bilgola Beach give you all the comforts of home with stunning views to boot. You’ll find homes offering private pools, tropical outdoor gardens and multiple bedrooms so every member of the family can have their own space. You can also have access to kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, and more than one bathroom – everything you need to make your vacation a true holiday.