Just 20 minutes from Cairns, the township of Kewarra Beach in north Queensland has long been a popular destination for holiday makers looking to enjoy the best of unspoilt, pristine coastline in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Making it a perfect location for some relaxing fun in the sun.
Pristine, Secluded Beaches
Kewarra Beach accommodation allows you to holiday in an area of stunning natural beauty, shimmering blue water, white sand and lush greenery that rivals even the most exclusive Queensland getaways. Through the local residents determination to not see this priceless price of land become the victim of development, Kewarra Beach remains a private and special place to holiday.
Enjoy The Beauty Of The Great Outdoors
The reason Kewarra Beach is so special is that it's situated south of a long stretch of sandy beach that takes in Clifton Beach and Palm Cove beaches. It's a beach that's fortunate to receive protection from the south-westerly swells by a rocky headland. Most of the bay consists of a large shallow sandbank but the warm water is still deep enough to swim in, making it an ideal place to bring your family. The beach area offers visitors public restrooms as well as play equipment for the children and picnic tables for the family.
To find your Kewarra Beach accommodation you'll have to take the Captain Cook Highway out of Cairns and travel north till you see a sign simply marked 'KEWARRA.' You follow this road to its end and you'll come to the town where you'll find your Kewarra holiday rental waiting for you. From there it's only a small walk to the warm sand of Kewarra beach itself.
What Makes Kewarra Beach So Special?
- There is the unforgettable feeling you get when relaxing on the secluded Kewarra Beach with the cooling effect of the water lapping your feet as you sun bake.
- A family holiday where gentle waves lap a vast white sandy beach close to your homely Kewarra Beach accommodation.
- Fishing among the rocky headland while you patiently wait for that monstrous tropical fish to take hold of your bait.
- The small number of people to share the vast beach and warm water with.
- The mixture of a beaming north Queensland sun, clean soft sand and clear water.
- Kewarra Beach has a stringer net installed during the stringer season making this stretch of ocean safe from dangers and perfect for swimming in, so you don't have to worry about unwanted danger.
Holidaying In A Tourist Free Environment
If you're sincere about wanting an exclusive holiday set on a secluded tropical beach for you and your family, a Kewarra Beach holiday rental is an unparallelled choice. Kewarra accommodation offers something no other Cairns accommodation can offer and that's tourist free holidaying with access to your own private space and amenities.